Catering


CATERING REQUEST FORM

 

Catering - Vegetarian Menu

  • Appetizer - 1
  • Vegetarian Entrees - 3
  • Rice Item-1
  • Dessert
  • Raita (Complimentary on Request)
  • Sambar (Complimentary on Request)
  • papad (Complimentary on Request)
  • Any extra item is $1.00 per person

Jain Cuisine (No Onion & No Garlic) Option available

  • $11.95 + tax per person
  • Click here to view Menu Entry Details
  • Minimum number of people 20
  • For Orders with 40 people and above- Delivery with warmers
  • Delivery : $40 one-way delivery ; $60 delivery with warmers, Setup and pickup
  • If an attendant needs to take care of the buffet till the end of the meal, $140 per attendant
  • Tasting of any items is offered at 25% discount off the menu price (& you will pay the rest of 75%). If requested, we can prepare half-a-portion.

 

Catering - Mixed Menu

  • Appetizer - 2
  • Chicken Entrees - 2
  • Vegetarian Entrees - 2
  • Naan
  • Rice Item-1
  • Dessert
  • Raitha (Complimentary on Request)
  • Sambar (Complimentary on Request)
  • papad (Complimentary on Request)
  • Any extra item is $1.00 per person ; If it is Lamb or goat or seafood, $2 per person

**Chicken Entry can be substited w / Lamb or Goat or Seafood for an extra $1.00 per person

  • $13.95 + tax per person
  • Click here to view Menu Entry Details
  • Minimum number of people 20
  • For Orders with 40 people and above- Delivery with warmers
  • Delivery : $40 one-way delivery ; $60 delivery with warmers, Setup and pickup
  • If an attendant needs to take care of the buffet till the end of the meal, $140 per attendant
  • Tasting of any items is offered at 25% discount off the menu price (& you will pay the rest of 75%). If requested, we can prepare half-a-portion.
  • All meats are Halal





Please call us at 813-978-8586 or send us an email to info@minervatampa.com to talk to our catering specialist and give us the opportunity to make the event even more memorable.